Players are eligible to participate in the grade level they are enrolled in for the current (2021-22) school year. If a player is of age to play in a grade division but is currently in a higher grade, an exception can POTENTIALLY be made by submitting a formal request to email@example.com. All requests must be made PRIOR to one week before the event tips.
***Coaches MUST confirm ALL numbers in the book prior to the start of the game.***
***Home Team (First Team Listed) is responsible for providing the book***
- Boys 4th/5th: 14 Minute Halves
- Boys 6th – 8th: 16 Minute Halves
- If a team is up 20 points, the clock shall run the last 7 minutes of the game. If the score differential drops below 20 points, the clock stops.
- 2 Minute Overtimes, no sudden death
- 5 Minute Warm-Up, 3 minutes is the minimum – Halftime is 2 minutes
- 2 x Full and 2 x 30-second timeouts per game (1 Full Timeout Per Overtime, No Carry Over)
- Players will be disqualified once they have committed their 6th foul
- 7th team foul is 1 and 1, 10th team foul is 2 shots
- No press when up 30 points
- 4th & 5th Grade will play with 28.5 inch ball unless BOTH COACHES agree otherwise
- Event operator reserves the right to remove any and all coaches, players, fans and spectators from the event if acting in an inappropriate manner. The site director has final say on any ejections from the facility/event
- All National Federation Rules unless otherwise noted
- Please bring your own warm-up balls
- Game time is forfeit time. Please be at game site early!
- Any player, coach, or fan ejected shall not participate in the next game
- Any player, coach, or fan involved in fighting or verbal altercations will not be allowed entrance into the facility the rest of the weekend
- Only a max of 3 coaches per team admitted and allowed to sit on the bench. Only 2 coaches get band for the entire weekend.
- All coaches receiving coaches bands must check-in at the admissions table at the facility of your games. Coaches bands must be kept on throughout the tournament. Coaches who do not have coaches bands on for the 2nd/3rd day of tournament will have to pay general daily admission. Bands must be attached.
- Any team that forfeits a game is subject to removal from the event without refund.